Day 26 May 28, 2012
Not much to report about today. I woke up around noon and
ate lunch. I made a pizza and Kristin had cereal. I burned my pizza a little
but it was still good. Then after lunch I decided to start packing and Kristin
did laundry for the last time before she heads to Poland. I am almost
completely packed except for the clothes that I am going to wear for the next
few days and my shower stuff. I forgot how much stuff I had packed and how much
I bought! Hopefully my suitcase isn’t over weight because I have no room to move
stuff around. Around 3ish we headed to Alexanderplatz to get internet so some
people could turn in their last assignments that were technically due on
Friday. Ryne came down around 5 and asked if I wanted to go to dinner with him
tonight at our little cafĂ© that we go to all the time. I told him I didn’t want to go because I have
a lot of food still in the apartment that I have to eat before I leave and
because I didn’t think it would be open because of the holiday today. I don’t remember
which holiday McInnis said it was but Germans close everything on Sundays and
holidays. Plus I am getting a little low on money and I don’t want to have to
pull more out before I leave on Thursday and I already told Kristin I would go
out with her tomorrow for broccoli cheese pizza because tomorrow is her last
night. Tonight I might be going out for a drink or two but I am trying to get
my stuff together and get ready for home. Tomorrow I want to see one of the two
aquariums in Berlin but I don’t know if I will. I think the rest of the group
is here until at least Wednesday so I want to make sure I see everyone and
spend time with them because I don’t know how much I will see them when we all
get back to the states and our lives begin again.
No comments:
Post a Comment