Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 6- May 8:Bike tour


Day 6 May 8, 2012
Say today was a reasonably decent day. I woke up around 10:00 and spent got ready and then I took Ryne, Abbey, Liz, and Nate to the store since they didn’t know where it was and they needed groceries. After that we headed back to the apartments intending to then go to the mall since we didn’t need to meet McInnis until 2:30. We ended up not going to the mall and just bumming round the apartments. We got some food and just chatted. At 3:0 we headed to Alexanderplatz to meet for our bike tour. The tour was really fun but I cant remember the guys name. I do remember he was from Wales and really cute :p  The tour took about 5 hours and we saw lots of sights and he gave us a lot of history. Around seven we stopped in a beer garden and got dinner and had a beer. Yes, me. Jacki Smith drank and entire real beer. And not even a light beer. After that we set back out for some more sights and finally made it back to the shop around 9:15 pm. We were all tired even though the bike tour wasn’t all that strenuous. Just long. We also learned the most important phrase “Poor but sexy” that’s the motto for Berliners apparently. Me and Kristin decided not to hang around in the city and head back to the apartments to shower and get ready for bed. We ended up going to the corner to get some internet and email home just to say we were alive and having fun. Tomorrow we have class in the morning and then exploring at night. Kristin and I plan on going shopping sometime this week when we have free time but for now going to bed goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment