Day 25 May 27, 2012
Today I was able to sleep in! That was amazing. I woke up at
10:45 when Abbey knocked on our door to see if we were still going to the zoo
today. Of course I wanted to go to the zoo again so Kristin and I got out of
bed, ate our Chocos and got ready for going out. The plan was to be out the
door by 11:15 or 11:30 so we had plenty of time to spend there so we wouldn’t
miss out on anything. Well one thing led to another and we didn’t end up
leaving until 12:00, because Kristin decided to ask Colin and he said sure and
then we had to wait for Karl to get out of the shower so Colin could brush his
teeth then we figured we should ask them too and he wanted to go so him and
Emily had to get ready. Then we got on the train and had to pick up Ryne at
Starbucks, and stop at an ATM so I could get money so by the time we got there
and in the Zoo it was almost 1, but that still gave us 5 hours to wander before
the animals got put away for the night. I love zoos so I was really excited to
be able to go back and see what I didn’t before. We went the opposite way we
did with McInnis to make sure we didn’t miss anything. I though it was cool to
see cows in the zoo. After the zoo I broke down and went to McDonalds for the
first time this trip and probably the first time in 3 or 4 months back home. It
was ok, but still McDonalds.
We bummed around for a while after the zoo until about 8
then Colin Kristin Karl Emily and I went out for Indian food and drinks. It was
really good but my food was a bit spicier then I was expecting. We had a few
drinks at Molotow Cocktail and I stole their menu so I could make the drinks at
home :p
We got back around 11 and we realized Ryne had been missing
for over 4 hours and no one knew where he was so we went looking for him. We didn’t
find him but when we got back he was in bed and sleeping so we must have just
missed him. Shortly after I took a shower and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment